A Perfect Date

 Disclaimer: This story is 100% real based on the writer's experience.

It was back then when I worked at the international youth organisation where we were held an event in foreign country.

So, this guy caught me off guard since the first met him at the airport (Cuz he's look kinda like my ex but in an upgraded version). But, despite of my excitement I'm keeping it cool.

Couple days and I went just fine. Until the last 2 nights. 

At the closing night where everyone already go back to their room or having a night by themselves. We walked together back to our hotel (so the venue and where we stay is at different place but still walking distance). Til' I brave myself to said "I was very occupied and not having time to strolling around would you go out with me?" and without hesitation he said yes.

We walked randomly at 2 in the morning, have no direction or purpose lol but he's so confident leading the way, until we are facing the dead end and he was afraid of stray dogs so we were turning back. We talked about his dreams, my plans, his childhood and else. Until it was 4 a.m and it was raining, we run to the bus stop and stay there for a while, until he stopped a taxi. 

Little things we did that so cute aren't it? ;;
*we are debating that his feet is so smoll lol.

It's not over yet. We decided to stop at KFC (Cuz it's the only place that still open that time) and have more talks. We back to our hotel at 5 a.m.

I thought that was it. My sweet strolling around with not-so-stranger anymore in a foreign country is over.

The event is over and some of the organizers and participants had flight back to their country while some others extended their trip and I was responsible for that extended trip #sigh.

He (the one that went on a "date" last night) was still staying in Malaysia for more day. He initiated the second date, casually asked me if I have a plan tonight and I said no. We planned to go at 7 P.M but got delayed because I have sudden job to take care of the delegates' hotel check in. He arrived on time, looking out for me at the hotel Lobby when finally he saw me on the registration desk with a line of people who look at me, look at him when we change a sight and smile.

He diligently waited for me and we start our random strolling again.

That night it was even more romantic. We started by bought juice from street tenant (I took a photo of our drinks too that's cute LOL). I want to eat something but because there's a place I want to show him, I told him we could grab it (the food) later. I brought him to a colorful bridge, take a pictures together and stop by at Petronas garden. Along our way, I act childishly and he bear with it. I tried to seat at the high bollard but failed to go down, so he gave his hand to helped me down. I playfully walked behind him and when he looking back I'm not there cuz I'm hiding and he was just smiling at me. We did a fast-walk race too.

Then we back to grab a food that I want, but unfortunately it was closed already :( so, we bought a waffle and juice then sitting by enjoying the street. 


Upon our return, he couldn't get in to his hotel room because his friends were asleep. Knowing that I still have some key rooms for the unattended delegates I offer him to stay at my hotel and he can sleep in one of the left room and back to his hotel in the morning. He agreed.

In front of the room, I about to say goodbye but he said "Why don't you stay for a while?" my minds went crazy for all the possibilities that might happened that night. I'm not prepared, but I might jump on him. I don't want do anything stupid with not-so-stranger-anymore but he's just TOO CUTE. I stuck on my mind til I said "Oh okay".

I get it, we talked, he said wait until he sleep, and I did.

I left him but my room mates bring her boyfriend inside it was totally awkward if I get in and ruin the mood cuz my friend might also think that I sleep in another room HAHA.

Then I got back to his room and sleeping at the sofa while he sleep on the bed. Totally nothing happened, not even a slight of skin touched.

About 2 hours after my friend called me and said I can back to the room cuz she was too, didn't do anything since her date just stay in a room for charging his phone.

In the morning, I came to him to wake him up and hoping for a handshake or a custory hug (?) but again, NOTHING :).

We said good bye and stayed in touch for 2 months until we lost communication until the day I write this post.

I have no regret, it was a perfect date indeed. Perfect date doesn't always means you have to end up being a couple right?


Comments